Friday, March 19, 2010

Baby B is....

This past Wednesday we had another doctors appointment and ultrasound. This will be a very common theme in our lives for the next few months. We see the doctor roughly every 2 weeks and an ultrasound once a month. You would think with all those ultrasounds we'd get a good picture of these babies, but they aren't super cooperative. So this time we only got Baby A.
Baby B isn't so good with the pictures. However, we did learn an important fact about Baby B on Wednesday. Baby B is in deed a boy. With that determination it is safe to say we will be a family of boys. I'm much more excited about this than I was initially. I think it will be hectic and crazy and we might spend a lot of time in the ER over the years, but I think we will have so much fun. Right now one of the most adorable things is hearing Jack say "2 brothers". In fact we should try and get that on video because it is so precious. 
I guess that's all we the new information I have from these appointments, except of course that both boys look healthy, which is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com