Monday, August 29, 2011

And Another.

I told you this would happen. I just didn't expect it to happen hours after my last post. Paul got home from work today and was standing in the kitchen. Logan was standing by the cupboards a few steps away. Paul looked at him and put his hands out to pick him up and out of the blue Logan took his first two steps toward Paul without holding on to anything. I sat there and watched dumbfounded. Then I repeatedly asked Paul if that just happened and was Paul secretly holding him up or something. We had a little celebration for him and laughed a lot then I set him down to try again and he did it again only he did three steps. Of course when we got the video camera out he quit. Then before bed tonight we tried to get it on video again and he took three steps or so and then he did five steps! Just like that he's standing around like what's the big deal. I tried to get Schaeffer to take some steps but of course he just knelt down and crawled again. These boys are something else.

3 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com