Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Potty Training Vent

This'll be quick.
Potty training sucks. We're not even having a bad day in that regard. It's just that when I hear the success that others are having it makes frustrated that after 6 months we are still working on it. 6 freakin' months. I had no idea potty training would take this long and I'm not even attempting nap or nighttime potty training. So to those of you whose children have found success in this department I'm glad. I'm not trying to be sarcastic, I really am glad. But I'm also just so frustrated. How much poop am I going to have to clean up before my kid finally understands how to recognize that he has to poop before it's actually happening?

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish I could say it gets easier. We are still working on it here, specifically as I type.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com