Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Monday Pictures-Week 50

2 weeks. That's all we have left before we officially have two one year olds in our house. 2 weeks is going to fly by, especially with all the preparation I have to do for their party. It's strange to me how in some ways they seem much younger than Jack did at one and in other ways they seem much older than Jack did at one. These two have just been cruising along lately. They are getting ever more playful and interactive as they begin to understand more and more. I still don't believe either has said his first word (outside of momma and I have no idea when that started or if they think it means anything yet) and they still show little interest in learning how to walk. They are surely teaching me a lesson in patience and also that each of my children is different and will do things in his own time. I think as their personalities continue to emerge we will realize more and more the unique differences of each child. I already love the little personalities they have become. 

With the 4th of July yesterday I totally forgot it was actually a Monday so I forgot to take pictures. Thankfully, I had taken some Sunday evening and one random one Monday morning. I let the boys try watermelon slices and they had a blast.



I'm uncroppable in this picture, so for this week I will be part of Monday pictures. I had Paul take this picture after I had finished nursing the boys yesterday. My nursing days are nearly over and while I'm looking forward to closing that book, I will miss it too. I will miss my giant green monster of a pillow and I will miss the giggles and grins and laughter that have been a part of most nursing sessions these last few months. Often after they are done eating they will sit on the pillow and hang out with me for a moment. They get kisses and hugs and smiles and then they crawl off looking for their next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com