Friday, January 28, 2011

House Search

We're going to look at a house for the second time tonight. I'm very excited about this. I've actually been dreaming about it since we first saw it last weekend. Interesting thing is my dreams have been more like my mind working out all the details for me while I sleep. After seeing the house for the first time I knew I liked it but I had a few concerns. By the time I woke up in the morning I felt like I had sorta answered a lot of those questions in my sleep. Weird.
Tonight will be our second look and we're doing this to look more closely at a few things and get better pictures. Most likely nothing will turn up that will change our minds about the house and we might even put in an offer tonight! Paul has done lots and lots of thinking and praying about it. He's compared it to so many other houses and tried to talk himself out of it, just to see if he could. He is really so good at pouring through the details and really thinking everything through. I'm a bit more emotional about it and I feel good about the house. That's good enough, right? :) I guess you could say we make a good team. While I tend to get a little annoyed when Paul walks me through all his rationalizations and thought processes, I do appreciate that he is so thorough and that he is really doing everything he can to make sure we make the best choice for our family. But I already knew we'd want this house, cause it felt good when I walked through it the first time. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com