Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Since You've Been Gone

Hi Dadda,
Mommy said there wasn't much to blog about today but I thought we should anyway, just so you can keep up with us while you're gone. I miss you a lot, but Mommy kept us so busy today I barely noticed you weren't home. I think I'll figure it out tomorrow morning when a sleepy Mommy gets me out of bed instead of you. I like it when you get me. This morning we played with Darby and Elena for a little bit. I preferred to sit on the stairs and talk to Lexi through the railings. I think we should get a dog. After that we took a long drive to Huntley for some shopping. We met my friend Coralyn which helped make shopping a bit more bearable. Mommy let me walk some too which I really like and I was a really good obeyer. We shopped for a looong time. I was so tired by the time we left but Mommy was acting silly and I got busy laughing with her and forgot to fall asleep in the car. By the time we got home I was so ready to lay down and take a nap, I think Mommy was too. I fell right asleep and before you knew it Mommy was waking me up and putting me in the car again. This time we went to the gym and ate some dinner then I went to play with the kids while Mommy went wherever Mommy's go at the gym. I was glad when she came to pick me up, but then she said it was bedtime already. That's ok, I was still pretty tired from so much shopping. I think I'll dream about you in your plane-uh. I heard a lot of plane-uhs today. 
I love you Dadda,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com