Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Randomness

Here are a few random pictures I wanted to post. You've heard (read) me mention about how Schaeffer likes to crawl over or into things, especially his Lil' Zoomers Speedway. Here is the evidence. He thinks he's so funny. Logan came to join the action though as of now he doesn't climb in the toy.



And here are two of the Valentines Jack made this year. He had a lot of fun getting to paint by rolling balls around in a box. And he loved helping cut out the hearts using the Cricut machine. He's a pro at pushing all the right buttons at all the right times. He also helped glue and then picked out which heart he wanted to give to which person. I did my best to let him do as much of this project as possible. I'm way too much of a control freak when it comes to arts and crafts projects. I think they turned out super cute. Guess we should deliver the one for Great Grandma since it's after Valentine's day now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com