Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Pictures-Week 29

Every Monday I sit down and try to think back over the past week and remember what we did and if the twins did anything new I should record. And every Monday I have a hard time remembering. If I give myself enough time it starts to come back to me and I slowly remember that it was just this week that we had the blizzard. I suppose that was fairly insignificant for the twins, just that they got to sleep in a cold room due to the power outage and see Daddy and Grandma and Papa more this week. I also remember that Logan started moving. The week before he started getting up on his hands and knees and rocking. This week he has continued that but gotten more stable and also progressed to getting up on his hands and tip toes. Then over the weekend he started making forward progress. It's not an official crawl more of a lunging action, but it's enough to get him things he wants. Logan has also gotten a whole lot better at sitting this week. Much less tipping over and pretty much no support needed anymore. I'm pretty sure that was this week. Schaeffer is really into crawling over things and can often be found half in his Lil' Zoomers Speedway toy. He also has figured out how to work the gumball machine lever. He is really working to figure things out. They also have been sleeping pretty well. More nights than not this week they've slept all night. I know that technically it is considered sleeping through the night when they go around 6 hours I think. And they've been doing that for quite a long time. I however, consider it sleeping through the night when I don't have to get up before it is time to get up. Thankfully, it seems the twins are doing that more and more lately.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com