Sunday, September 12, 2010

Trusting God

Last Friday we went and looked at a house in Morton. I fell in love. Yes, I'm being dramatic, I'm good at that. But the house has a wrap around front porch...not exactly the huge veranda I've always dreamed of having, but pretty darn close. On top of that it's huge and has a lot of things I really like about it. It's pretty much a house we could be in for many, many years to come. However, it sat vacant for a year in foreclosure and there are several potential major problems with it. Plus our house hasn't sold yet and a whole list of reasons I shouldn't even be thinking about this right now. But I am. I'm trying to just keep trusting God that our place will sell before too long and that if this house we looked at is the house for us, everything will line up. I know that God has really been with us through each step of our lives...especially in the past several months and he's got a timeline all worked out for this house stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com