Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Monday Pictures-Week 7

I forgot to take pictures on Monday so we did them first thing this morning. I was quite happy that I managed to capture what appears to be a smile or almost smile from Schaeffer and also a smile from Logan. I've never seen Schaeffer smile so I was excited to see at least this happy face. And while Logan smiles more frequently, my only pictures were very blurry until today. Also as you can see they are enjoying sitting up in the bumbo-like seat. They are young for it, but did very well. Both could sit for a little bit before tipping over to the side and I think both enjoyed having this new view of the world.

Schaeffer
Logan
Logan and Schaeffer (almost looking at each other)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. great pictures natalie. they are growing up! i think schaeffer is looking more like jack. not sure if anyone else does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute as always! we can't wait to see you guys next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are sooo adorable -- I am aware that you know that already but I just couldn't resist saying it. They're just too cute! And growing so quick! We miss you guys, hope you're settling in. You should take pictures of the house too!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com