Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Monday Pictures-Week 4

It's Monday again! Well, actually it's Tuesday. As you read in my previous post, Monday was a bit hectic and I didn't get around to taking individual pics of the boys until this morning. The blankets they are laying on were gifts from their Great Grandma. They are super soft and cozy. This past week was a bit of a rocky one. It was my first week home by myself with the three kids. That part actually went ok for the most part. It was the nights that were rough! Most likely they were having a growth spurt because they were eating all the time. Every night it was like musical babies. Feed both, one sleeps while one is awake, get the awake one to sleep just in time for the sleeping one to wake. It was crazy and I can't say I handled it all that great. I get pretty mean and irrational in the middle of the night. But we survived and are hoping that this week brings more sleep for all of us. Happy 4 weeks boys! You'll be a month old on Thursday.

Schaeffer
Logan

Schaeffer and Logan

Logan, Jack and Schaeffer
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com