Monday, August 2, 2010

A Little Snooze

I had my first trial run this afternoon being at home by myself with the three boys. My mother-in-law is with us for the week, thankfully. But I sent her to the grocery store while Jack was napping. So I guess it's a little bit cheating since I didn't have to deal with Jack while she was gone. But I did have to feed the twins by myself which is a difficult task. After they finished eating I was sleepy and they were too so we just re-situated ourselves on the couch a bit and took a little snooze ourselves. And that giant green pillow is my nursing pillow. It's huge but it is so helpful. I like to call it the green giant.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! So cute! I'm so glad you got a picture of the green giant! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com