Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Well At Least Two Of Us Are Home

We made it home without incident yesterday from San Diego. The trip home went much smoother than the trip out there and for that we were very thankful. Jack slept for the first two hours of the flight home and for that we were very thankful again. We finally walked in our door at 6 last night and Paul had to turn around and go to work for a bit. He had to go have his review...which went really well! I knew it would, he works very hard and from what I can tell he is very good at his job. Then he left at 6:15 this morning for Tucson where he'll be until Friday. He is going to be tired when he get's home! 
I got all our pictures off the camera...over 400! Perhaps I get a little photo happy sometimes. I went through them and picked out less than 150 to share with you. They are posted on my Picasa site. I've also posted a slideshow below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com