Saturday, January 16, 2010

Now That's What Saturday Mornings Are For

At the young age of 21 months Jack has learned the purpose of Saturday morning, sleeping in! Oh how I wish this were true. This morning I was sleeping soundly when I realized that Paul was no longer in bed and in fact was in the bathroom getting ready. Since we had nowhere to go until 10, I thought this strange since Jack wasn't up yet and normally starts our day around 7 or 7:30.  So I checked the clock and to my surprise it read 9:00 am. I couldn't believe Jack was still in bed, but I was glad so I went back to sleep for a little bit. Paul left just before 10 and then I got out of bed. I decided around 10 that perhaps my son needed to be checked on. He has never slept until 10 am, especially when going to bed at 7:30. So I crept up to his room and very quietly opened the door. Low and behold the kid was just sitting in bed wide awake playing with his blanket. I have no idea how long he had been up and I have no idea why he didn't make a single peep, but I did enjoy sleeping in until almost 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com