Friday, May 17, 2013

Twin Sale


Now's about the time I should be announcing my third pregnancy. I'm NOT! But I just sold almost all of my baby stuff and it has been mentioned to me several times that of course I would get pregnant now, just as I have bid all that stuff adieu. I finally felt comfortable emptying our closests of clothing and gear and toys that have been gathering since the beginning of parenthood. It was a lot of work getting everything hung and tagged and cleaned and finding parts to things and getting it packed up and ready to take to the sale. I hauled an entire van and truck full of stuff to the spring PMOT sale in March. I took a ton and I brought home only a little. It felt so good to move things along to new owners and out of my house. But the night after the sale I was admittedly a little nostalgic and sad at the passing of a stage of life we most likely will not enter again. 

This is not all my stuff, though my stuff is out there. This is the sale put on by the Peoria Mother's of Twins Club twice a year. It's huge and so much fun. I love going to shop early on Friday night with my friends searching out good deals and enjoying the excitement of the sale as well as the evening spent with my dear mom friends. 

These are my tags after the sale. This stack represents all of the items that I sold. I was excited to be one of the bigger collections of sold tags!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com