Monday, April 2, 2012

Swimming Party

Jack has been looking forward to his swimming party ever since we went to Kyle's swimming party at the end of December. We had such a good time at Kyle's party we decided to give it a try for Jack even though we've never done anything like this for birthday's before. But I'm so glad we did. Once again Paul and I agreed that we had such a good time. And I think all our guests did too! Jack said he had a great time and I believe him. He loves his puddle jumper and when he has that on he swims like a fish. We hardly have to stay with him. Here are a few highlights from the party. 

Swimming and splashing and swimming. I think almost all the kids had a blast in the pool.


Special visit from the barbershop singers for a very in-tune round of Happy Birthday. 

Friends and Family celebrating with us. 

The Birthday Cake. When I asked Jack what he wanted for his birthday cake he said a blue garbage truck. I think it turned out cute and Jack really loved it.



Gifts from such generous friends and family. Now you all have to come over to play with him and his new toys! He's very excited about trying them all out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com