Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It Makes Me Smile

Don't you just love it when we all get together like this?

Our last family picture was taken in Nashville when I was pregnant with the twins. Since then we have added 4 kids to the mix for a total of 7. That makes taking pictures extremely difficult. We have many attempts at pictures of just the kids but I thought Easter would be a great time to try for a big group shot again. We were all together and there was extended family around who could handle the cameras and put on a circus to draw the kids attention. I also thought that everyone would be dressed somewhat decently for Easter. I guess 13 out of 15 people being dressed nice is good enough. :-) Thankfully we got the hat and work coat off of Dad for the picture. This may go down as one of my favorite family pictures. Every child is looking the right direction and all three of the older kids are smiling. And all the adults look normal and happy. I look at this picture and I instantly think how blessed we are and how much I love them all and I look forward to seeing all these kids grow up as together as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com