Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Have Funny Kids

I think I've said that before, but it's true. My boys are hilarious and I love when I am able to really appreciate these funny moments.


This picture does not do justice for the outfit Logan put together yesterday. I could not get him to cooperate for a cute picture to show off his interesting fashion style. When I went to get him dressed yesterday morning he was very upset that I unbuttoned his jammies and tried to re-button them while I changed his diaper. When I went to take his jammies off the rest of the way and put his shirt on he put up a fight to keep the jammies on. I really could have cared less what he was wearing so I chose to not fight that battle. He stood calmly and let me button his jammies back up and seemed totally fine with leaving his jeans on. After naps I wanted to try a pair of Hayden's shoes on just for sizing. Logan loves shoes and was very happy to wear the pink Toms around for a while and very unhappy when I said he had to take them off. Shortly after taking this picture he had me put a red stocking hat on-that hat really complimented the outfit. 



And here are my goofballs being goofy again. We had the bouncy seat out for Hayden yesterday and this morning Schaeffer decided to give it a try. He climbed in and kicked back to watch a little TV. The look on this face and the way he acted was like he was so happy with himself for finding his own personal recliner. Of course once Logan saw Schaeffer, he too needed to try it out. After Schaeffer got up I saw Logan climbing in. Logan really just thought it was funny while Schaeffer really thought he'd come across something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com