Friday, December 30, 2011

Post Christmas Fun

Well Christmas is over. All the presents are unwrapped and the decorations are even put away already. I sorta think Christmas should last a little longer, not all the craziness of it, but the spirit and the festiveness of it. I think at least the whole week after Christmas should still be considered Christmas time. I'm sad my tree is gone and my house sorta looks a little empty now. But that hasn't stopped us from having a lot of post Christmas fun this week. Tuesday morning my entire family (minus Mom who was sick) headed over to Monkey Joe's for a morning of jumping, running and sliding. We had a blast. It was really fun to do something outside of the house that all the kids loved. The adults even got into it, taking the smaller kids down the big slides. 



We've also just had a lot of fun at home playing with new toys. Paul set up the drum set and the jumpolene in the basement. The kids have a grand time beating on the drums and jumping around down there. Logan could use a few lessons on how to get out of the jumpolene. Don't you think?



1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com