Monday, December 7, 2009

Sick Day

Sadly my baby is sick right now. He woke up with a stuffy nose yesterday morning and by the afternoon was running a temperature and acting as though he felt very poorly. Unfortunately, things didn't improve much today. His temperature has continued to rise today reaching a high 103.8 this evening. After speaking with a nurse I gave him a dose of Motrin which he promptly threw up in the following ten minutes. Awesome. Immediately after puking he saw the mac 'n cheese I had made for dinner and got super excited to eat some. I know I don't usually feel like eating right after I puke, but he sure went through his small portion quickly. We had to lie to him about there being more so he wouldn't eat too much too quick. Along with this sickness he has a slight cough. The other night I was showing him how to cough into his elbow to try and cut down on the germ spreading. He thought I said Elmo though, so know he thinks his elbows are Elmo's, or something like that. The picture below is from this morning. Jack found his boots in his room and brought them to me to put on. I told him that was silly since he had on feetie pajamas. But he insisted, so I obliged. He wore those boots around for a good hour or two before he asked to switch to his slippers...once again, over his feetie pajamas. So I guess if this is a sign of things to come Jack will be one of those kids who dresses super bizarrely because I let him pick out his own clothes. 


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com