Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Eve's Eve

It's the eve of Christmas Eve. Lots of fun filled action coming our way in the couple days. Tomorrow we head down to Buckley to spend the afternoon with my mom's family and the evening with my dad's family. Friday will be spent in Morton with Paul's family and then my family in the evening. It's a lot in a day in a half especially for Jack but I think he'll do pretty well this year. We've been telling him daddy's all done with work for the year and he'll get to see both grandmas and papas soon and that all makes him very excited. He doesn't really understand the gifts but I have no doubt once they are open he will be thrilled. Saturday is a little bit more laid back. We have Kevin's 30th birthday party that evening and then Sunday afternoon we're off for Miami. That'll be Jack's first airplane ride. Saying my prayers that all goes well with that. I'm hoping he'll think it's all very exciting and I'm guessing he'll be saying a lot of his favorite phrase..."look at" and maybe a couple "whoas". Monday we get on the big boat for a week of fun in the sun. Paul showed Jack pictures of planes and our cruise ship tonight trying to help him understand what's going on next week. He seemed pretty excited about them though I'm certain he has no clue what's coming. Surprisingly, it's only 8:15 in the evening and I'm not scrambling to get laundry done or suitcases packed. That's not to say I'm completely done but since we don't leave until noon tomorrow I can do what's left in the morning. Have a Merry Christmas! Might not see me back on here until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com