Sunday, November 15, 2009

Proud Mama, Blessed Wife

Jack made his first Sunday School art project today. He colored a picture. Doesn't seem like much but it made me so proud and excited. Though it makes him seem like more of a toddler. Of course I hung it on the fridge as soon as we got home. Then this evening while Jack was playing he went to get into his car. Often when he gets in his car he waves and says bye bye. Tonight was no different except in one major way. He said "bye bye dad". He put two words together! I was so excited. I've been trying to get him to put two words together for a couple of weeks and he finally did it. What a smart kid we've got :-) On top of those two proud moments Paul stayed home with Jack all day doing laundry and starting dinner while I went out with Chanda running errands, Christmas shopping and making returns. It was a lovely time out with a friend and no kids and so kind and wonderful of Paul to take over for the day. I'm very blessed to have such a thoughtful husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com