Saturday, November 7, 2009

Catching Up

Last night was my Shutterfly House Party. I thought it went really well and I had a great time hanging out with my sisters and friends. We had good food and good conversation and it never hurts to leave a party with free stuff. I didn't work on my book at all because of course I was more interested in talking, but I am looking forward to making a book of our honeymoon. It's one of the only trips Paul and I have gone on together since getting married that I don't have a photo book of. So last night was a lot of fun and my sisters and nephew spent the night which was fun too. We stayed up entirely too late talking. Didn't go to bed until 2. But it's worth it to spend some quality time with family. In other exciting news, Paul got home this morning (he landed at 7:30, yuck)! We hadn't seen each other since October 23rd. Jack and I missed him very much and were very excited for his return. Of course we were all tired from our late nights and early mornings so we had a pretty low key day which is nice. Hopefully he'll be home for a while now. I should go to bed, cause like I said we are all tired. But I read Goers' blog and I saw that she was putting me to shame, so I'm trying to catch up on my blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com