Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cucumber Bites


I suppose no one said you could only eat a cucumber if it was cut in slices, but doesn't it just seem wrong to pick up a whole thing and take a bite? I let Jack pick out his vegetables at the store last night and he selected broccoli and cucumber. He nearly had a bite out of the cucumber at the store and then asked for it repeatedly until we got home and I could unpack the groceries and get it washed. I guess when you're hungry for something, you're hungry for something. He ate almost the entire thing last night, all but about an inch and half of it. And this kid, who apparently likes cucumbers to be eaten like apples, also has to be told to put down his raw broccoli (un-dipped, ewww!) to take a bite of pizza. I guess I can't complain about that! And of course Logan just had to have a bite. He's not one to turn down food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com