Friday, March 23, 2012

Some Randomness

My blogging frequency has really hit a decline the last 6+ months. I'd have to say I'm not happy about this but I also can't guarantee it will change. I often think about things I should blog about but then don't make the time to do it and I even start posts and then never finish them. It also seems I like to wait until the month is winding down and then get all the picture off the camera and do some cluster posting all at once. It is what it is. Sorry to bombard you. Here are some random picture that I wanted to share.

After a big haul at Walmart. I typically purchase 7 gallons of milk every week and a half. I'm so grateful we have a spare fridge in the basement to hold it all! Even with 7 gallons sometimes milk is the only reason I have to go to the store every week.

Schaeffer. What can I say about this kid. He is hilarious. And I love his expressions in these pictures. Apparently he was a western tickle monster.

And this is the view from my chair in the backyard (I prefer to camp out in the only shade we have, what a wimp I've become). We have spent ample time out there this March and as you can see our tree is in full bloom. I don't think that should have happened yet, but strange weather does strange things. We laugh at our plastic kingdom in the backyard, but it's colorful and fun and the kids love it. I think this spring I have fallen even more in love with having a fenced backyard that I was last year. All the boys enjoy being out there and I love the peace of mind that they can't get out of the yard. They spend a lot of their time behind the shed playing with dirt piles and trying to dig to China. Already the number of baths they take has seen a serious increase due to dirty toes, fingers, knees, faces and hair. But the dirt doesn't bother me, I quite love that they are getting messy and being boys.

1 comment:

  1. I love your posts, Nat. Even if they do come in spurts. It's amazing that you are able to make the time with your wildly energetic and crazy-fun boys!:)

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com