Monday, August 24, 2009

Nibbles

Went to Nibbles Play Cafe today with our friends Chanda, Darby, Elena, Hannah and Kalliah. The whole concept is a kid friendly cafe with lots of areas for the kids to play while adults sit and chat. Sounds great in theory, but Jack wasn't to quick to run off and play without me. I had to keep starting him in an area and sneaking away. Inevitably he'd come looking for me before too long. His favorite activities were driving trucks around the tables...not in the play area of course and carrying the chalk bin around. This would have been fine but he kept taking it where he wasn't allowed to so I had to keep getting him to take the bin back. He did do a little drawing on the chalkboard. I'll put up a pic soon. This particular computer can't get pictures off my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com