Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mr. Noggin and Miss Pulmonary Embolism

The other weekend I went down to Morris for the day to visit my sister and her family. While I was there I did my best to take pictures of Hailey and Micah. Hailey is 3 and Micah is 9 months. Micah was looking super handsom with his little sweater vest and side swept hair. He loves to smile and did a great job until he fell off the chair and landed on his noggin. Oops! Hailey was her typical hard to photograph self. To help her smile in a natural and relaxed way, Amanda would have her say pulmonary embolism. Surprisingly this worked as long as she wasn't laughing too hard. Here are a few of my favorite pictures.



1 comment:

  1. oh welcome to the blogspot world :) looks great. LOVE the picture on the swing, you did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com