Friday, July 27, 2012

Two Times the Fun

On Saturday we had family over for Schaeffer and Logan's second birthday party. If you recall, last year we had a huge blow out of a party and per my promise we scaled things down quite a bit this year. And as much as I wanted to give the boys separate cakes, I even decided that one was enough for this year. Despite feeling unorganized and a little unprepared I think the party went well. Really how could it not with good food and good family around. The twins received what seems like tons of gifts and are now set to learn nearly every sport. We've been having a good time this week exploring all the new things. And best of all I think Schaeffer and Logan once again realized at least a little bit that we were all there to celebrate them. 





Two spoons are better than one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com